Are you aware of how to get ready for GDPR? We know this may not be on your list of high priorities but the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on May 25th 2018. It is an important change in data protection legislation and applies throughout Europe and could even impact any businesses outside of Europe who have a relationship with a European-based business. The aim of the regulation is greater transparency for individuals (i.e. your customers) but the regulators are able to now impose fines on global revenue (up to 4%).
Act now and let Merseyside Digital guide you through the route to becoming compliant with GDPR
- take our quick poll – be honest in where you currently are
- read our introduction to all things GDPR
- sign up for a free GDPR 6 day email course to help you understand what’s involved
- if you need to be guided through the process to full compliance, register with our recommended DIY online GDPR compliance service
- for more in-depth assistance, contact Merseyside Digital about cost-effective GDPR consultancy services