MERSEYSIDEDIGITAL is always looking for ways to help people and organisations develop and thrive through innovative support programmes.
Free Startup Advice & Support
One of our business associates is providing an ERDF Funded Business Support project for start-ups until 2018. This is a FREE project aimed at people across the Liverpool City Region & Merseyside who want to start up their own business but are unsure of how to begin the process. See how it works here.
How does it work?
Once you’ve been on an initial business starter workshop, a Business Advisor will work with you on a face-to-face basis to assist with essential start-up and post-start advice to help with;
- How to go about setting up your business
- What type of business entity is right for you
- How to put your business plan together
- What funding sources are available
- How to register for taxation and national insurance
- Keeping your records simple and accurate