Starting March, 2019, Merseyside Youth Support Trust (MYST) will hold free Start-up / Small Business Drop-in Clinics at 4 libraries in North Liverpool for anyone over 18 who is looking for start-up or general SME business advice.
MYST is a charity that supports enterprise and entrepreneurs from all over Merseyside and beyond, although 18-35 year olds will take priority depending on demand. Find out more at mymyst.co.uk
- Spellow Library – first Wednesday of the month starting 3rd April
- Crosby Library – second Wednesday of the month starting 13th March
- Netherton Library – third Monday of the month starting 18th March
- Bootle Library – fourth Wednesday of the month starting 27th March
The libraries are within easy reach of each other enabling residents to attend more than once for follow-up if required.
The service is free and the service can provide:
- Advice on starting and organising a new business
- Drafting or reviewing business plans
- Assistance with formation documents, contracts, or leases
- Digital and marketing strategies
- Free workshops and referrals to partner organisations for accountancy, banking and legal services
- Networking events
- Affordable office space
The first event will be held at Crosby Library in association with Sefton Libraries
For a full listing of the clinics, check the MYST website, Twitter @MYSTLiverpool or Facebook MYST Liverpool or complete an enquiry form on Merseyside Digital here.
For further information, contact the MYST Office Manager John Kelly on 0151 203 1140 or email@example.com